Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Celebrations

What a whirlwind this past week was! I was so happy to have Ben home from Korea just in time for our 2nd Anniversary and my 27th Birthday. We had so much to celebrate, and celebrate we did!

We spent our anniversary doing some fun projects that I'll make sure to share when they're 100% complete. I posted some pictures on Instagram last night! We're taking a trip with some friends to Palm Springs mid October as a gift to one another for our anniversary! We are very much looking forward to it!

On my actual birthday Ben and I went out for wine and cheese, my favorite! We had to make a little pit stop for soft serve ice cream before we called it a night. One would think soft serve would be easy to find in San Diego, but that is not the case! I can't tell you how many hours we've wasted looking for soft serve here. We've finally found 2 places, pretty exciting!

His & Hers Drinks
Cheesin HARD
I've been doing a lot of gardening here, and my awesome cousin sent a lime tree for my birthday. I am SO excited to have limes. Our tree is about a year old and will start producing limes when its about 3 years old, we can't even wait!

  

Wednesday night Ben surprised me with lobster dinner at The Boat House on Harbor Island. Lobster is another favorite of mine...are you seeing a trend here? Cheese, ice cream, lobster? I love to eat, thankfully Ben does too!
 





Our last celebration Ben had been planning for 2 weeks! He planned a surprise birthday party for me and invited all our friends. I'm a lucky woman! 

 


  


It was an amazing time celebrating our anniversary and my birthday.  I'm so thankful to have so many wonderful people in our lives who made this a super special week!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's been 2 years since you met! Looks like you had a great time celebrating 27!

    ReplyDelete