Thursday, April 28, 2016

Hey Hey!

I forgot about this blog and came across it again a couple weeks ago. I love being able to share pictures of life in San Diego with family and friends back on the east coast! It's also great to look back on all of my adventures from the first year here on this little blog. Here's to many more consistent posts!

Since I posted last lots of life changing things have happened. One of the biggest is my new condo! I closed in October of 2015, more pictures to come later! 


My brother moved to San Diego last week :) He's currently looking for a job and staying with me. He also brought the most adorable little puppy with him. It's the best because I get to have a dog, but not the responsibility that comes along with it...works out great for me!

This is Chuck!


Excited to be blogging again!

No comments:

Post a Comment