Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Lake Arrowhead

This past weekend was nuts...the day after Crystals surprise Birthday party my entire office headed out to Lake Arrowhead to see one of our co-workers get married. We rented an awesome AirBnB and had a blast all weekend. 

I have to say that leaving a well known company like Revlon to work at a start up was a little (okay a lot) risky, but accepting the position at PD was one of the best decisions I've ever made.  Due to the fact that we're a start up, I'm able to do so many different things that I wouldn't have had the opportunity to do in a corporate environment.  Whether I'm running payroll, searching for the next big influencer, updating our social media, paying the bills, or helping out with customer service- every single day has been such a learning experience! In the past 8 months, I've watched PD grow quite a bit, and during that time...we've hired a lot of really cool people. These awesome co-workers have turned into great friends. I'm so glad I get to work with them everyday! Enough words, onto the pictures!

All the girls around the table shortly after we arrived at our AirBnB
Love this little lady!

Lake Arrowhead
Bride and Groom
Most of the PD girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment